The following MAEA Board positions are currently open for a two-year appointment, January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2020.
Interested members, as well as eligible incumbents, are encouraged to apply.
Elementary Division Director
Middle Level Division Director
Secondary Division Director
The MAEA Executive Committee is excited to appoint the following MAEA members to the MAEA Board of Directors. MAEA terms run January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2019 unless otherwise noted.
- Tamera Burns | Secondary Division Director, term ends December 31, 2018
- Billy Claire | Independent Representative and Webmaster
- Tobey Eugenio | Middle Level Division Director, term ends December 31, 2018
- Heidi Hurley | NAHS Representative
- Stacy Lord | Community Arts Representative
- Erin Sutton | Exhibitions Committee Chair
- Sheila Tetler | Retired Representative
Currently open positions: Preservice and Supervision/Administration Division Director. Description of all positions are in the bylaws. Click here for more information.