- National Art Education Association
- Virtual NAEA Professional Development – Free for MAEA Members. Acknowledge your learning with university credit from the nationally accredited School of Education at California State University, Chico by accruing 15 hours for 1 unit of university credit for your NAEA professional development efforts. Participate in 15 NAEA webinars (live or archived) or combine the webinar hours with the NAEA Virtual Conference hours, and/or NAEA Preconference Sessions to reach your 15 hours. Bundle Webinars for specific topics.
- Annual Convention
- National Leadership Conference
- School for Art Leaders
- International Delegations
- EDCO McSwiney Center for Professional Learning
- ARTWORKS Studios
- Fitchburg State
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Snow Farm: The New England Craft Program
September 9, 11, 15 and 17, 2020
AEP Virtual Gathering Reflects on the Past and Future of Arts Education
The AEP Virtual Gathering kicks off Sept. 9, and we’re excited to connect with you during various keynote presentations and breakout discussions. We’ll also be holding daily office hours for networking and other conversation.
As it is AEP’s 25th year, we look forward to reviewing the organization’s history, progress and what’s in store for the future. Some of our keynote presentations will cover education equity and high-quality arts and media programming for children. We also have eight breakout sessions planned, exploring everything from how the arts serve children and learning during the current pandemic to standards and principles for systems change and co-designing art spaces, among others. We know the wide array of learning opportunities at this year’s Virtual Gathering will inspire your work. Be sure to save your spot today!
Posted: August 6, 2020
How to identify, analyze and develop academic language for English learners (ELs) using WIDA English Language Development Standards and other tools; cultural considerations related to ELs.
Posted: June 11, 2020