Covid-19 Advocacy Resources
- Arts Education Is Essential: A Unified Statement From Arts and Education Organizations
- An Open Letter to Superintendents, Principals, and School Board Members: Visual Arts/Design Instruction for All Learners Is More Essential Than Ever – an important message from NAEA’s president Thom Knab. Download and share with administrators – find district contact information here.
- Advocate for Arts Education during COVID-19 – MASSCreative has put together resources for families and children to help advocate. Write a letter to the editor or participate in the self portrait petition.
- Contact your members of Congress and State Legislators.
- Advocacy ToolKit – a resource from NAEA
- Facebook Profile Picture Frame – use this frame on your Facebook profile picture to help spread awareness
- Contact the MA Board of Elementary and Secondary Education. www.doe.mass.edu/bese/contactinfo.html
75 Pleasant Street Malden, MA 02148
Phone: 781-338-3102 E-mail: email@example.com
- Share the images below on your webpages and social media sites to help advocate for arts education during this time. If you share on social media use #ArtsEdIsEssential #VisualArtsEdMatters #wickedsmART and tag MAEA.