SUMMER PROGRAMS – FOR STUDENTS
- Maine Arts Camp – Waterville, ME. July 5 – July 18, 2020; July 19 – August 1, 2020
- The Putney School Summer Arts Online Workshops – The Putney School Summer Arts is excited to offer online workshops in the arts for students ages 14-17 from July 12-31, 2020.
- Summer 2020 Online College Courses for High School Students at Lesley’s College of Art and Design – Sign up for one week or two weeks of our summer intensive studio courses mornings or afternoons, Monday–Friday, July 13–17 & July 20–24, 2020. Choose courses from an array of BFA Majors:
- Animation + Motion Media and Visual Effects (VFX) Minor
- Digital Filmmaking
- Fine Arts
- Graphic Design + Interactive Design
- Illustration + Visual Narratives
SUMMER PROGRAMS – FOR TEACHERS
- Art Educator Summer Institute at Montserrat College of Art – Beverly, MA. Week-long residential summer program created for art educators teaching grades K – 12, and community college art educators. The Summer Institute immerses art educators from across the country in our state-of-the-art studio spaces to focus on developing their own practice and build new skills that they can bring back to their classrooms.
- Art New England | A MassArt Program – Clinton, NY. July 12 – August 1, 2020
- The Putney School Summer Arts – Adult Arts Week – Putney, VT. August 9 – 15, 2020
- GEEO Travel Programs for Educators
- Cool Science Mentor – Deadline to apply is July 3, 2020. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by July 8, 2020.