The MAEA board is filled by MAEA members just like you. Consider giving back to your state association in the role of an official board position. The following appointed board positions are open for a two-year appointment that starts January 1, 2023.
- Elementary Division Director – no incumbent
- Middle Level Division Director
- Secondary Division Director – no incumbent
- Higher Education Division Director – no incumbent
- Museum Education Division Director – no incumbent
- Supervision/Administration Division Director – no incumbent
- Preservice Division Director
- Conference Committee Chair
- Awards Committee Chair – no incumbent
- Youth Art Month Committee Chair
- Professional Development Committee Chair
- Webmaster (non-voting) – no incumbent
We have a number of positions open for a partial term:
- Retired Representative Now – Dec 31, 2023
- Community Arts Representative Now – Dec 31, 2023
- Exhibitions Committee Chair Now – Dec 31, 2023
- Publications Editor Now – Dec 31, 2023
Interested members as well as eligible incumbents are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a letter of intent and an updated resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 1, 2022.
For additional information about responsibilities and descriptions please refer to the MAEA website. The MAEA Executive Committee will meet to review the materials and notify all parties by mid December.