SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY ART EDUCATOR
- Open to grade 9-12 art students of MAEA members
- Up to 5 student entries per art teacher, only 1 entry per student
- Individual student work only, collaborative pieces will not be accepted
- No size limits to actual artwork
- Artwork must not been previously submitted to MAEA Recognitions
- Artwork must be accompanied by an artist statement (maximum of 400 characters)
- Teachers should register and submit their student work here starting December 6.
- Student work should be photographed and saved as jpegs.
- Submit 1 photo for 2D work and up to 2 photos for 3D work.
- Minimum image 540 pixels. Maximum 1920 pixels.
- Submit 2D size: height x width. Submit 3D size: height x width x depth.
- Teachers must submit student’s artwork with its accompanying artist statement.
- Artist Statement: 400 characters maximum.
All artwork must be original, created by the student. It must not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any other individual or entity. The Massachusetts Art Education Association maintains the right to determine which works of art are appropriate for this exhibit. Any subject matter that is highly controversial, items, symbols, or themes that may represent racism, prejudice, profanity, or are of a violent or lewd nature are not appropriate for this exhibit.