The MAEA Executive Committee is excited to appoint the following MAEA members to the MAEA Board of Directors. MAEA terms run January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2023 unless otherwise noted.
- Diana Navarrete-Rackauckas | ED&I Director-Elect
- Rebecca Kostich | NAHS Representative
- Margaurita Spear | Early Childhood Representative
- Billy Claire | Independent Schools Representative
- Laura Evonne Steinman | Special Needs Representative
- Alyssa Taranto | Media Arts Representative
- Lydia Gruner | Conference Committee Chair, term ends December 31, 2022
- Diana Adams Woodruff | Student Recognition Committee Chair
- Amy Hussey & Helen Downey | Youth Art Month Co-Committee Chairs
Currently open positions include: President-Elect, Retired Representative, Community Arts Representative, Exhibitions Committee Chair, Awards Committee Chair, Advocacy Liaison, Webmaster, Publications Editor, Secondary Division Director. Click here for more information as well as how to apply for any open position.