- Early Childhood Representative – No Incumbent
- Independent Schools Representative
- National Art Honor Society Representative
- Retired Representative
- Special Needs Representative
- Community Arts Representative – No Incumbent
- Media Arts Representative – No Incumbent
- Exhibitions Committee Chair – No Incumbent
- Student Recognition Committee Chair – No Incumbent
- Youth Art Month Committee Chair
- Advocacy Liaison – Non Voting – No Incumbent
- Publications Editor – Non Voting – No Incumbent
Interested members as well as eligible incumbents are encouraged to apply. To apply, please submit a letter of intent and an updated resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 1, 2023.
For additional information about responsibilities and descriptions please refer to the MAEA website. The MAEA Executive Committee will meet to review the materials and notify all parties by mid December.
We have a number of positions open for partial terms, now through December 31, 2024. Please apply for these roles at any time, as we will be filling them on a rolling basis, as the terms for these roles have already started. Please submit a letter of intent and an updated resume/CV via email to email@example.com.
- Secretary – Elected Position
- Elementary Division Director
- Secondary Division Director
- Higher Education Division Director
- Supervision/Administration Division Director
- Conference Committee Chair
- Awards Committee Chair
- Webmaster – Non Voting