The MAEA board is filled by MAEA members just like you. Consider giving back to your state association in the role of an official board position. The MAEA Executive Committee positions of Secretary, Treasurer, and ED&I Director-Elect are open for a two-year appointment, starting ASAP.
Interested members, as well as eligible incumbents should submit a letter of intent, resume/CV, short biography (250 word), and headshot for the election to Jaimee Taborda at email@example.com.
For additional information about responsibilities and descriptions please refer to the MAEA Bylaws, Article II: Executive Committee.
The following appointed board positions are open for a two-year appointment that starts ASAP.
- Elementary Division Director
- Secondary Division Director
- Higher Education Division Director
- Supervision/Administration Division Director
- Conference Committee Chair
- Awards Committee Chair
- Webmaster (non-voting)
We have a number of positions open for a partial term:
- Community Arts Representative Now – Dec 31, 2023
- Exhibitions Committee Chair Now – Dec 31, 2023
- Publications Editor Now – Dec 31, 2023
Interested members as well as eligible incumbents are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a letter of intent and an updated resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.