The 2022 MAEA Conference will be hosted in Worcester, MA
We are looking for a variety of sessions for our 1 day conference held in Worcester, MA on November 13, 2022. Please consider submitting a proposal for a Best Practice Lecture, Demonstration, Research Lecture, Interactive Discussion, Studio Workshop, or other type of session offering not listed here. All presenters selected to present at the 2022 MAEA conference will receive complimentary tickets to attend the conference. We encourage new presenters! More presenter information can be found on the session proposal form, linked here.
- Best Practice Lecture – Presentation of exemplary lessons, instructional practices, programs, and/or initiatives followed by Q&A.
- Demonstration – Presenter demonstration of an artistic technique, arts-based method, or pedagogical approach.
- Research Lecture – Presentation of academic papers and/or discussion of research.
- Interactive Discussion – Participatory discussion about art education issues/topics among presenter and attendees.
- Studio Workshop – Studio art-making session. This could be asynchronous or synchronous.
The deadline for session proposals is July 31, 2022. Submit your proposal today.