Be a part of MAEA history and the 2019 NAEA Boston Convention by designing our limited edition t-shirt that will be on sale prior to and at the convention with all proceeds going to benefit the important work of MAEA. The winning design will be selected in mid December.
- Celebrate the field of art education in some way.
- Include #NAEA19
- Be a maximum of two ink colors. If you use black or white it counts as one of your two colors.
- T-shirt fabric can be almost any color so consider that in your design.
- Design for front of t-shirt only.
- Design could highlight location of convention (Boston) but that is optional.
December 3, 2018
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN
Submit your design entries to Melissa Mastrolia at firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions should be a high quality jpg (300 DPI) or vector image. Multiple designs may be submitted.
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use all included elements. MAEA reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry to ensure that the reproduction of the image is of the highest quality. The winning artist releases to MAEA the exclusive right to the artwork to be used for promotional material as they see fit. The winner(s) will be rewarded with an MAEA shirt featuring his/her design, free conference registration to the 2019 MAEA conference and will be featured on MAEA social media and website.