Login in to your Sched account below to build your schedule by bookmarking your favorites. As you build your schedule, if you find that a session you are interested in is full, please know that you are welcome to waitlist yourself for that session and check in with the presenter at the start of the session to see if they are able to accommodate you. Please be respectful of attendees who registered for the session previously and allow those attendees priority seating.
As you arrive to the conference please head to check in located at the front desk of 248 Cabot Street. Here you will get your conference badge, program, swag as well as find answers to your questions! Check In for before the first session of the conference opens at 7:45 a.m.
If you are unable to arrive in that time frame, not to worry, the Check In table will have someone to answer your questions each day, as well as check in late arrivals.
Saturday Check In/Info Desk Schedule
8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Sunday Check In/Info Desk Schedule
7:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Please note all presenters and attendees are required to check in at the registration desk prior to attending any sessions.
Saturday lunch is on your own. Check out the session Lunch on Your Own to see a list of walkable restaurants.
Sunday lunch is provided as part of the lunch alike sessions that are focused around a number of themes. Please add this session to your schedule if you are planning on joining us for lunch on Sunday so we can order an appropriate number of lunches!
Parking by Montserrat is available in the public lots listed below at $0.25 per hour from 8am to 8pm, Monday through Saturday. The public lots are shown in blue on the parking map. Pay for parking at any public lot paystation using credit cards or quarters. The GoParkit smartphone app is an alternative payment option available.
- Upper and Lower Pond Street Lot (behind The Cabot Lodge – 278 Cabot Street)
- Pond/Chapman Street Lot (behind the Atomic Cafe, Soma and Beverly Bank)
- Federal/Chapman Street East Lot (behind the Family Dollar store)
- Federal/Chapman Street West Lot (adjacent to 6 Chapman Street)
- Hale/Briscoe Street Lot (adjacent to 5 Briscoe Street)
On Street Parking
On street parking is available in different zones. The hourly rate is dependent on the zone.
- Shown in green on the parking map.
- $0.75 per hour, from 8am to 8pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Pay at any on-street ‘green zone’ paystation using credit cards or quarters.
- GoParkit smartphone app is an alternative payment option.
. Red Zone
- Shown in red on the parking map.
- Free of charge to visitors, from 8am to 8pm, Monday through Saturday for a limited time period of 4 hours.
There is no charge for on street parking or lot parking on Sundays. Learn more here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t find your answer here!View the MAEA Conference 2019: New Perspectives schedule & directory.