MAEA is continuing the series of art education exhibitions in the second floor atrium and gallery space at the State Transportation Building in Boston, and we’d love to have you participate!
Exhibition Dates and Location
June 10 – September 13, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday Closed Holidays & Weekends
Massachusetts State Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116
- Go to 2019arteducatorsofmassachusetts.artcall.org
- Click the REGISTER button in the top right corner of the page to create an ArtCall profile or log in if you already have a profile.
- Click the NEW SUBMISSION button.
- Enter your submission details and promo code if you are an MAEA member. Don’t have the promo code? Check your email for the most recent newsblast or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload up to four pieces of artwork.
- Receive a confirmation e-mail once you have completed the submission process.
Set Up: Saturday, June 8, starting at 10:00 a.m.
These exhibits do not happen without the help of many people. Please consider helping us install the show!
Take Down: Sunday, September 15, starting at 5:00 p.m.
The closing reception will conclude with taking down the artwork. Participants may take their work with them at that time.
Signup coming soon!