MAEA is continuing our series of art education exhibitions in the second floor atrium gallery space at the State Transportation Building in Boston, and we’d love to have you participate!
Active and retired art educators working in Massachusetts are invited to submit their 2D and 3D artwork for the annual juried exhibit Art Educators of Massachusetts . The jury for the exhibit will be art teaching peers who are members of the Massachusetts Art Education Association Board.
Art Educators of Massachusetts
On View Monday June 10 – September 13, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Closed Holidays & Weekends
Massachusetts State Transportation Building
10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116
Submitting your art for this exhibit is easy!
- Go to 2019arteducatorsofmassachusetts.artcall.org
- Click the REGISTER button in the top right corner of the page to create an ArtCall profile or log in if you already have a profile.
- Click the NEW SUBMISSION button.
- Enter your submission details and promo code if you are an MAEA member. Don’t have the promo code? Check your email for the most recent newsblast or send an email to email@example.com.
- Upload up to four pieces of artwork.
- Receive a confirmation e-mail once you have completed the submission process.