Students are invited to submit visual art, poetry, prose, film, and music that explore this year’s theme, Presence of Future: Climate Change and the Ocean. Students are asked to create a piece about a coastal/marine species, place, or system that will be threatened, altered, or lost due to climate change.
- Students can earn scholarships of up to $1,500!
- Open to: students from around the world ages 11-18
- Students can work as individuals or a group
- Free to enter
- Deadline: June 17, 2019
- Hundreds of scholarships available
- For more information: www.bowseat.org/contest