Don’t miss out on this free opportunity to connect with other NAHS sponsors and chapters. The goal of the conference is to collaborate, share ideas, and network.
This one day conference will be hosted at Braintree High School.
This is an AWESOME opportunity for NAHS students across the state to gather together, share ideas, meet other students and create some ART!
If you are interested you can learn more here. Please RSVP to NAHS Representative Heidi Hurley at email@example.com no later than October 15, 2018 and provide:
- Chapter Sponsor name and email contact.
- List of students and officer positions attending.
- Brief write up of your NAHS chapter activities.
- List any special accommodations or needs.
- Anything else you would like us to know?
You can also reach out to Heidi if you have any questions, or want to learn more about starting a NAHS or NJAHS chapter.