Massachusetts Amazing Emerging Artists Exhibition
Submission Deadline Extended to November 30!
MAEA is sponsoring a juried art exhibit for high school students, grades 9 – 12, open to MAEA members only. Entries reflect original artwork from students in public and private schools. The exhibition will coincide with the Youth Art Month exhibit at the Massachusetts Transportation Building with an awards ceremony on March 3, 2019.
To register your students for the Massachusetts Amazing Emerging Artists High School Recognition Exhibit please use the form below.
- The student must be in grades 9-12 in a public or private school.
- The teacher submitting the work must be an MAEA member.
- Work submitted must be original artwork created during art class in public and private schools.
- Must fit in one of the following categories: ceramics; digital/graphic design; drawing; fashion; jewelry; mixed media; painting; photography; printmaking; sculpture.
- Deadline Extended! Digital submissions are now due November 30.
- Sargent Art Excellence Award – $600
- Davis Publications Award – $500
- Virginia M. Diani-Adams Award – $200
- Hat Sister Award – $250
- Davis Publications Media Category Awards – $25 each media category
- MAEA Art Educator Awards – Three $50 awards
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Scholarship – Three $1000 scholarships activated if student selected applies to UMass Dartmouth and enrolls in a CVPA major/program
February 11 – March 27, 2019. The exhibit is open weekdays 9:00 – 5:00 except Presidents’ Day.
Sunday March 3, 2019 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Registration closed November 30, 2018.
Each student entry should be accompanied with a $5 entry fee.