|Youth Art Month | Worcester
April 4, 2017
YOUTH ART MONTH | WORCESTER
YAM AT WAM
Worcester Art Museum
• Please be sure to pick up ALL WORK starting TUESDAY, April 4 - April 7 in Studio #100 between 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Teachers are responsible for coming with boxes for 3D pieces.
**All 3D works will be left on pedestal for you to take, while the 2D works will be packaged and left in the studio space.
• Please sign out your work upon pick up.
*Should you pick up for others in your district, we ask you write the teacher's names and sign off, should there be any questions.
Click here for the most recent YAM at WAM information - Worcester Art Museum website.
· Artwork submission requirements - Labels
· Student entry form
· Teacher inventory form
· Important dates
· Letter to parents
· Certificate of appreciation
· Click here to download all Registration Download Files (.zip file)
CONTACT YAM | WAM
Pam LeBlanc - Shrewsbury High School Visual Art Director
Ashley Occhino - WAM Studio Programs Manager
Organized by a committee of teachers in conjunction with the Worcester Art Museum. This will be a regional exhibit, open to the districts in and around Worcester. Drop off will be at the Worcester Art Museum (please see list of dates to the left). This year each teacher may submit up to 4 works at no cost, regardless of MAEA membership. All work meeting exhibit requirements will be accepted.